So I took a deep breath and rushed to the stage.Under Armour??  I grabbed the microphone in the hands of Song Xiaojin, Under Armour?? who was singing, and held it in my hand. Although I was very excited, I still had the courage to speak loudly. Song Xiaojin said: "There is a grandmother below, starving to death, she has not eaten for three days." Song Xiaojin looked at my eyes, this is the first time he looked at my eyes, my heart began to beat It’s up. Under Armour?? I didn’t expect Song Xiaojin to pull up my little hand and gently said: “Where, tell me.” I pointed to my mother’s direction and saw Song Xiaojin pull me off the stage, Under Armour?? back. The old grandmother squeezed out. Under Armour????The people under the station were so crowded that they suddenly got up. Song Xiaojin screamed and shouted: "Please let, save people." My mother and I also shouted loudly behind, let the crowd avoid. The people who finally watched gave up a way to let Song Xiaojin, Under Armour?? carrying his grandmother, pass.     

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دکتر علی حجت بلاگ ایران این وبلاگ درمورد بیت کویین و ارزهای الکترونیکی دیگر میباشد بهراد ریگی زاده رزرو هتل های خارجی Shanice تکنولوژی وب - یادگیری آسان فناوری و اخبار جدید تکنولوژی دانلود آهنگ جدید نمايندگي فروش محصولات چوبي و دکوراتيو nb